Monday, April 29, 2013

Ahhh Springtime...

"Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?"....Neltje Blanchan..

There are a hundred different things I should be doing today...BUT...I decided to quiet myself and just be for awhile. I have found a lovely place to perch beside the pool. The sun on my skin feels delicious!
It seemed as though winter was never going to leave us, but here it is springtime at last!
Everything is awakening with the promise of a new beginning...Everything being renewed..
I love hearing the birds chatter...and a chorus of tree frogs(which I have many)...even the distant sound of a lawn mower droning on is music to my ears....making me feel...at last...spring is here and very thankful and blessed!
My little strawberry patch made it thru the winter...
Blessings and peace....Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment