Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hey Sista...Soul Sista..

Accompanying us on our journey 'Soul Friends' are there to help us stay focused on what really matters...

I spend the better part of my Sunday afternoon with like minded friends...who both happen to live on two separate, beautiful properties in rural Ray County Missouri. Both are also Artists! It was such an enjoyable afternoon...Having the woods as a backdrop and listening to the little creek nearby as it traveled across the rocks...was all but heaven. We drank iced mochas and talked about our passions, dreams, and goals. what a wonderful thing to bounce ideas around with other artists! Both of them recently returned from a Michelle Dunaway workshop in Vermont..I was so excited to hear about their experience. They learned so much from this workshop...I will be taking it next year...Katie bar the door Kat will be taking a workshop!
Well I have 3 dogs sitting at my feet  giving me the look that i have been gone too long today, and didn't spend my usual Sunday time with them. Those big brown eyes get me every time!
Peace and Blessings...

6 comments:

  1. i love this photo of us, i love your post, and i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this photo also! Thanks for liking my post..onward and upward! <3 Love you too!

      Delete
  2. i love this photo of us, i love your post, and i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..what a GREAT photo! And Yes, Like-minded Friends Truly Do Make A Difference. Offering Supportiveness In All We Do. It's Such A Delight Knowing Y'all Have One Another To Face Your Journies. God Is Good! Really Really Good!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri..wish you lived closer! Yes...God is Good! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the picture of you three! Can't wait to see you all very soon.

    ReplyDelete